Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Always at Anthro

The little job I got to help us through the winter holidays has turned into more than I could have dreamed.  I am now working at Anthropologie for 20 to 30 hours a week!  I work with an amazing team of people and truly enjoy it.

Being at work so often, I try lots of things on and try to pace my self when it comes to purchasing.

So, I thought I would share some of my recent purchases, and a few items on pace to be purchased, with you.

Accessories are my new favorite thing because they always fit and always flatter:
Purchased:

The Cylindrical  Braid Belt comes in brown, black, red, and yellow.  I purchased it in yellow, though I am lusting for the red AND am thinking of buying it in brown or black just to have a neutral.  SO COMFY!  I look for any excuse to wear it.

Hello, Gorgeous Bracelets are a great buy at 5 bracelets for $38.00.  They can be worn all together, one at a time, or mix and match.  They are a mix of casual (beads), fancy (rhinestones), and classic (pearls).  Also,  they are elastic so they fit any wrist.  They are my Go To when I am rushing to get ready and don't have time to fumble with clasps.

On Pace: 

Peony Pave Posts 
Woven Buds Belt

Bottoms:
Purchased:

James Jeans Twiggy are amazingly soft, comfortable, stretchy, and flattering.  I especially love the back pockets which somehow seemingly give the derrier a lift.  The length is even perfect on little old 5'1 and a half me.

On Pace:
Slouched and Tabbed Bermudas  - Love that they can be rolled up or down.
Nostalgic Lace Skirt


Tops:
Purchased:
Pure and Good Basic V-Neck  - Soft, simple, great for layering.  I bought this in brown and purple.
Cartography Cardigan - soft, unique.  I love it with jeans and solid dresses.

On Pace:
Button Bin Cardi
Window Box Tank


Dresses:
Purchased:

All-Seasons Shirtdress - Warning: Runs Big! Wear a 6/8, but got a 0.  Looks even better with a belt!

On Pace:
Dotted Greetings 

Thanks for shopping along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Learning without thought is labor lost; and thought without learning is perilous.” - Confucious