Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1 (Belated)

So, yesterday was Day One of The August Break which just happened to coincide with the 30th Birthday Surprise Party for my husband.  By 8:30 (an hour after all had left and most of the clean-up had been done) I was just too exhausted to post.

The party was at our house.  So, in order to get my husband out so his family could come in and prepare the surprise, Pierce and I took the birthday man in to the city.

 Pierce waiting for the Subway Train

I didn't take any party photos (other people did), but here is a quick photo I snapped before we went to bed.

Exhausted Birthday Man with remnants of surprise party

Great way to begin August and The August Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Learning without thought is labor lost; and thought without learning is perilous.” - Confucious