Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back to Blogging!

So, I have finally finished writing Abigail's birth story!
I am really eager to get back to blogging again, especially after reading Susannah Conway's This Is Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart.
I am also taking her e-course Exploring the Senses that she has given as a gift to everyone who bought her book.
Oh, she is a special woman that Susannah :0)
So, if you are here from Exploring the Senses, a special welcome to you!
Now I have to go chase my 14 month old who is going through all of our paper recycling as I write.
I'll be back and soon :-) Pinky swear!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Alexandra! I'm here from the e-course, and I can so relate to the struggles of finding time to yourself with a little one. Your recent post on taking advantage of a caretaker... good for you! It gets easier the more independent you see your baby become. Now my 18 month old has me convinced he needs to spend a little time at day care :)

    It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would say a little hello, I am also here from the e-course! Yay for blogging and Susannah bringing us together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ladies!
    Thank you for taking a peek at my little corner of the interweb :-)So glad to meet you and share the e-course experience with you!

    ReplyDelete

“Learning without thought is labor lost; and thought without learning is perilous.” - Confucious