Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time and Walking

I was so ready to blog again.
Abigail is older and was taking just one big nap in the middle of the day.
I felt fairly able to balance my writing and my household duties.
Things were feeling a lot more settled and predictable.
I could definitely sit down and write every other day if not every.

HA!

Abigail is walking.
Abigail is "running."
Abigail is growing which means things that were out of her reach are no longer.
Abigail is learning which means she can get in to things that she never could before.
Abigail changed her mind about napping. The 2 hour nap is now 45 minutes to an hour and that is the only nap she takes all day.
Mama reporting for duty no later than 7 a.m. and laying sweet baby down for the night between 8 and 9:30 depending on the baby.

Blogging?
HA!

So, now I am setting a goal of one post a week minimum.

Here's hoping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Learning without thought is labor lost; and thought without learning is perilous.” - Confucious