Saturday, May 22, 2010

Edge'y'

 Blogging from work during my 30 minute break.  I really like my job and the team of people I work with, but heavens to Betsy, it sure is a crazy busy Saturday!

I feel like this itty bitty ladybug and I am trying to remind myself how to step back from the edge.

What do you do to "talk yourself down" when you are getting nutty?

I am eating nuts in hopes of getting my blood sugar back to where it should be.  Nuts for the nutty.

I also try to go inside myself, get back to center, do mindful breathing... but sometimes I don't feel like I even have a moment to do that.

and... my time is up!  Back to the floor to put clothes away and straighten sale.

Random Sales Associate - Not me...clearly.

I AM so grateful to be employeed and work with such an amazing team of people and for such a wonderful company EVEN when I am on the edge.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

“Learning without thought is labor lost; and thought without learning is perilous.” - Confucious